Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Please more respect for the Liver

This day confirmed the rule, even with some bad days, slowly I also feel the better days, today I was stronger, probably I had the help of the fact of the sugars levels been more under control, thus the fatigue was less intense, and I could read with pleasure or just walk.

It was in one of that walks that I was frustrated with the lack of respect that people still denote for that major and precious organ, How come the Liver could be sell in a pub and for only 4.40£
They do not know the real value :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Olá Helder and companhia ,hehe
Pois realmente as iscas sao baratuchas por aí ,por um lado é bom que assim seja pois se soubessem o real valor do dito poucas bolsas o pederiam manjar hehehe, e ainda com batatinha a acompanhar humhum eu até gosto mas nem toda a gente sabe cozinhar a iscazita..
QUE ESTEJA TUDO A CORRER BEM É O MEU DESEJO .
Um abraço e beijocas para as princesas
jorge