Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

World of the vegetables

I was commenting with Justyna, I am so happy to see Olivia enjoying herself so much, she looks now a happy girl. Doing what is expected from a little and unconscious girl, Different from few months ago. Probably our diet is also helping her mood, not only getting me more healthy.

Since we turned to organic vegetables, I started to get more familiar with a World that I did not know before, So many vegetables that I never tasted and I even have not heard before. But, now we are all rendered to the magnificent veggies on the table that arrives in our weekly delivery.
Those are beetroot, broccoli, carrots, lettuces, cauliflowers, Kale, Cabbages, mushrooms, Onions, peepers, aubergine, celery, beans, leeks, spinach, butternut squash, chard, cucumber, fennel, Oak Leaf, Asparagus, Spring Greens, Radish, Pak Choi, Pattipan squash, Rockets, Avocado, Courgettes, Chard, Sweet corn, etc. Do not worry I did not have all in memory.

No comments: