Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Simple elements

Today I came back to my glorious days, when the reading of my book intersects with some painting and at some points with the very basic human needs, and goes parallel with my relaxing music on the radio. The Time has evaporated and is replaced for the call from the table to come and eat or from the bed to sleep. It is as if my Life in one day could reach summarily the peace in between all elements.

Also today I had the confirmation from the Royal Free Hospital regarding to my injections. Thus, this new arm to keep still the growth of the bad cells will be used for the first time exactly on the same day that I will be back to London. I cannot wait for that :)

This evening I look forward to have a taste of Portugal, Here in the local television it will be broadcasted Chelsea-Benfica.

No comments: