Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Accustomed to lose

After a long break, more than a month after I attended the last Art class today I was back to the form, to be honest I was feeling a bit awkward, to not say nervous, like Olivia last week after holidays she also did not want to go back to her school. It took me a lot to go and do not cry. Slowly I will need to build up my confidence in the colours wheel.

This last three days I have been around neighbours house to watch the football games, for now has finished with the end of the Sporting Lisbon dream. Almost every time when I move myself to watch a football match my team always lose, and of course today was the same, so no bitter feelings. In this way it is good to be used to lose, We will never drop a tear for losing. So happy :)

No comments: