Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ladder to the heaven

This was the trip in bicycle that we planned since we came to Poland, and this afternoon we did it, It was a lovely ride, I even run through the grassland to catch with my camera a family of deers, this was the best shoot I did.
I am totally enjoying the view :)
Justyna in a spot close to the river Warta, where she came often in her childhood with her friends
In the last days I have found out that also I suffer from Anosmia, I cannot smell the fragrance from the flowers. Justyna tells me that those trees smell wonderful and believe in her, I only enjoyed the view and it is more than enough
We can find a lot of storks around here.
Grandmother enjoying the last days
Olivia splash all her złoty's earned from the family, she bought a big provision of Polish books to take to London
Today I lost my mind and I could not chose few pictures and because there was so many that I loved I posted a few more than normal, even if soon I will battle with the space in my blog, it is alarmingly running out of space.

No comments: