Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Walks in the evening

The best of the day happens now in the evenings, the excuse is Cliffy and the hot weather is the guilty, All the week after dinner the family has been going for a pleasant walk. The doggy also looks in the heaven during this walks.

Cliffy brought a different but lovely atmosphere to our home, For sure we will miss him when he will need to leave us and go to his home.

I was telling to Justyna, since Sunday I am feeling with more energy, before I was feeling often dizzy and almost to faint, but in the last days I am better. I am sure the last Saturday out, with a bath of Sun and friendship had its marks, and also Cliffy at home has distracted me and made me focus in the good things. Tomorrow the scans will tell us all that :)

No comments: