Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

getting hot

I am feeling better from my flu but Olivia still down with her bug, today we went to the doctor and she said that is just a matter of waiting. She behaved very well allowing for the first time the doctor to do full examination. This when the relaxing holidays are ending. Tomorrow starts the cycle, CT scan in the Royal Free Hospital to check the results of the chemotherapy and after tomorrow I will see the Oncologist to know the results and therefore the consequences, More the same mean treatments or either to rest the body. The last option is probably the most desired because it would means that the Tumours have hibernated. But to be honest the first option also does not dislike me, Nowadays I think I am addict with the drugs, they make me psychological more comfortable and secure, not alone with the Cancer. Even the Placebo makes me happy.

No comments: